2011年3月9日星期三

Then Ye Xiwen a little nervous asked back

Or, as Westward Journey to the Purple Cloud Fairy Yeh it like that? I had my best love before me, I cherish, until losing to regret. The saddest thing in life than that. Use your sword to cut the top of my neck Go! If God gives me a chance again, I said to the girl in three words: I love you. If you want this relationship to time and I hope it's a thousand years!

Zhaochou Ah! Hey! Leslie Cheung in "Days of Being Wild" in the confession appears to be a very good Maggie Cheung. Walked their very bohemian, bohemian to go to the speed of a little rickety, and then, as if nothing had happened, as Leslie Ye Xiwen hand on the top of the shoulders, lifted his hand to others, looked up and said look at my watch.

Then Ye Xiwen a little nervous asked back: Why should I look at your watch? Do not over his head again, scan blind scan once, then pulled was launched when he said: for a minute. Ye Xiwen then a minute to look at watches, then says: time to move forward. Themselves, then to his blue lips, she looked around blankly and asked: is it today? Ye Xiwen'll say: 16.