2011年3月9日星期三

we are friends one minute

Thus, their memories generally thought, then looked Ye Xiwen while erratic, while emotionally said: 16, September 16. At 20:00 September 16, 2012 one minute before you and I together. Because of you I will remember this moment.

From now on, we are friends one minute, on this basis, I want to tell the truth, I love you! Even if you deny me, can not change the fact that we're friends, you can not change, as has been adopted. Ah! State is very important in the cons-attack and defend!

If Ye Xiwen to accept their own (of course it is unlikely) can be considered a good thing, if you do accept Xiwen, as Leslie said after their own in the "Days of Being Wild" in the way of confession as Maggie Cheung, and thus to find Ye followers Xiwen This can be considered to be justified.